Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Is it spring yet?
The house was just feeling a bit too wintery for me...I need spring...some changes were in order...
Before: After
See that little "egg" shape near the candles...
It's an "enchanted egg" made of sugar -- with a surprise inside...
I bought this years ago when our kids were little...it's days are numbered now...
Here....look closer look inside -- isn't it cute?
The actual first day of Spring is a week away...and warm weather even further -- but I have to do something to brighten the days!


3 comments:

  1. Oh the memories of that egg! I have a little pink one somewhere i think!!!! DOn't throw it! It was one of my favorite parts of easter and spring! I'm still amazed by those things!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny! I just was doing that myself on Tuesday! Plus I am getting ready for new family room furniture, so that really put me in the mood! I love changing out the seasons

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE....love the new arrangement above the fireplace. You have an amazing gift!!!

    PS....Your blog background color is close to the color ofmy new bathroom

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.