Saturday, March 15, 2008

I'm so excited!
A new camera for me is on the way... here it is...a Nikon D80 Digital SLR camera!
With the help of my wonderful, patient, and camer- savvy husband we purchased the camera online for a good price. We decided to purchase the body separate from the lens to get a better (and more useful) lens. Instead of getting the 18-55 mm lens, we got the 18mm - 200 mm lens which will give us much more flexibility and the telephoto ability I was looking for. This way I don't have to deal with multiple lenses. We've done our research (internet, Consumer Reports, asking others about their SLRs) -- when I first started looking at the SLRs I thought I would end up with a Canon - since for years we've been a Canon loyal family --going back to the Canon AE-1 days. The Nikon should serve us well ----now for the long wait for it to be delivered! I hope it comes before we travel on Wednesday night!





2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:28 PM CDT

    Your photography is amazing...I'm really impressed. Can't wait to see what you do with your new camera! However There maybe a little guilt involved if it's used before April 1st...tee hee. The banty eggs are the best, we had them with our grandsons this morning, and talked about "green" eggs and ham. Thanks for your friendship : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're spoiled... rotten.
    Glad you finally got it... Cant wait to see the amazing pictures you take.

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.