Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm keeping it real...

My dirty little secret -- my pathetic kitchen junk drawer. I can't believe I'm even letting you see it! I know that this messy drawer is a bit of a shock for those of you who think I'm an uber organized person - sorry - maybe therapy will help.

After exposing the junk - drawer, I figure I may as well deal with it.
A new organizer was needed. Not some mamby-pamby organizer either - I needed a serious organizer. Since I am under oath not to buy anything new in March (same challenge as in January) - I couldn't go to Target and just buy something - so up to the attic I go ---oh the treasures in the attic! But that's a blog for another day.
Now this is more me! Organized. A place for everything and everything in its place. I can dream cant' I?





5 comments:

  1. i don't like it. it's just not the same. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:05 AM CDT

    I'll comment --

    The 'easy part' is cleaning the drawer -- the hard part is not dumping things in the drawer during the 'quick cleaning' that occurs before company arrives :O

    Hence the Kirk stack method -- oh -- subject for another blog entry?

    Nice job on the drawer!! --I'm going to bookmark this entry so I know where to find things like the lighter in the back of the drawer :)

    Love, Kirk

    ReplyDelete
  3. dad you make me laugh!!! glad it's clean but now where do i put crap when i don't know where it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a junk drawer too, so does my Mom, haahaa. I like the before/after pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my junk drawer is worse...not sure if I can expose my mess.
    Nice job on the organization :)

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.