Sunday, February 10, 2008

I'm learning just how dependent I am on the internet...ok, and addicted to it as well. This morning I woke up before Kirk and Dad....and found myself looking at these photos on the wall here...I just love these photos of my husband when he was just a young'n. Mom loved them too, and that's why they are framed nicely and hanging on the walls in her home.
Today I grocery shopped, made dad some oatmeal raisin cookies, made cinnamon rolls, and Cincinnati Chili for dinner. I also had about 2 hours alone with dad while Kirk was "working" on IBM stuff at Sandy's. Dad and I talked about mom, my three kids, Kirk when he was little. He told me we should be proud of our kids (and I am) that they are "good kids". He also told me that mom always said that Sandy and I were great mom's and great cooks. I'm glad I got those two hours alone with dad today.

5 comments:

  1. Those are really cool pictures of baby Kirk. And you are a good Mom! And a good cook too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "sniff sniff" I got a little teary there. Anyway, what a sweet and wonderful compliment from Kirks dad about your kids (which is very true), and how nice to hear the nice things Kirks mom thought about you. Glad you're having a good time. (Yummy foods you're making)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wild One1:27 PM CST

    Special times!!!! I love my grandpa...i can't say i'm a good kid...but your a great mom and an excellent cook...i hope i can measure up some day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are one of the most vivid things that stands out when I think of G'ma and G'pa Dietzman's house!

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.