15 Random Things about me...
- I'm pretty sure I could get an Adult ADD diagnosis from 9 out of 10 doctors.
- Saturday is my favorite day of the week.
- I have handled my chicks leaving the nest better than I thought I would.
- I have OCD tendencies (like counting stairs as I go up, can't touch a stair railing, have to wash my hands after shopping....but hand sanitizer gives me the creeps)
- I haven't left the continental states (other than going to Canada)
- I can flip my eyelids inside out
- I used to take shorthand at 240 wpm
- I love dogs, esp. golden retrievers - but I don't have one.
- I don't know how to work our DVD player, TIVO or our TV.
- I almost always have my camera with me.
- I used to work as a florist.
- I'm starting to not like meat (mostly beef....but a Culver's Butterburger is still ok)
- I love being outside --esp. in the summer
- I still keep in touch with my 6th grade teacher & our kids 2nd grade teacher
- I have 3 chickens that I've raised from chicks.
Now that you've read this, tell me at least 5 random things about YOU!!!