Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's been a long day...
...and clearly I'm not the only one who thinks so!
... trying to find a comfy spot (and position) can be a challenge for a dog
There, this feels better - curled up is good.
American Idol is getting boring, and I'm trying to stay awake, but....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....and she's out!

It's a dogs life I'll tell ya! Even as I write this, the dogs are literally snoring on their comfy spots on the sofa! I didn't go in to the office today....didn't work from home, didn't work at home either. Today I embarked on my mission to decorate and plan the interior of our church that is being built. I have been appointed the interior designer...ok, so it isn't an official title....but hey, I get to choose paint colors, tile, bathroom stall door colors, formica, kitchen cabinets, carpet, lighting, and the ever so important light switch & outlet cover colors, buy a refrigerator, and then the fun stuff of accessorizing the building! After my visits to some design showrooms, paint stores, tile stores, formica/granite shops, etc. I think I'm getting close to making some final decisions!

Decisions I've already made are: Carpet color, bathroom stall divider color, chairs for auditorium, baseboard color.

That's how I spent my day....besides doing a little birthday shopping for Cara's birthday!! (which will be on Monday...Martin Luther King day - no mail delivery!)

1 comment:

  1. I officially give you the title of inteior designer....Who needs the schooling....You got what it takes girlfriend. I know your new church will be beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.