Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Meet Kate. She's Danae's best friend and our adopted daughter. She is a joy to have around, which his a good thing....cuz she is around alot! (which is good). Anyway, tonight Kate brought over a quilt that a friend of her mom's made for her for graduation. I was stunned at how beautiful it is and just had to share it with all of you. Of course the pictures don't even come close to doing it justice, but you'll get the idea. The colors are so pretty...it is probably the neatest and nicest quilt I've ever seen. Inside each flower is a word....like love, embrace, delight, live, cherish, give, laugh, create. I can't remember them all, but isn't it an amazing piece of art? If it were in a contest.....I'd vote for this one!!




1 comment:

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.