Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Can it have been a month since I've blogged?
Yikes. Sorry everyone...time sure got away from me. I guess planning and getting ready for Nate's graduation open house....and having family from out of town visit for a few days...and a whirlwind trip to Cincinnati took more of my free time than I expected.
I plan to add some pictures ...hopefully tonight...or maybe tomorrow...(I have a credit union dinner to attend tonight).

I've learned that I have many people who read my blog...but only a few who comment! If you read, I'd love to hear from you now and then. It's really easy to comment....try it!

1 comment:

  1. You know you get my comments girlfriend. Hope to see you Thursday night. Now that things are quieting down you'll have to blog all about it.

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.