Friday, January 13, 2006

Happy is the house that shelters a friend
-----Ralph W. Emerson
Last night was the One Year Anniversay of "Girls Night In"....a favorite night of the week for me. Kirk is at band practice...so I have "the girls" in. We aren't an exclusive group....any woman is welcome on Thursdays from 6:30 - about 10:30. There are some "regulars" and others who come just now and then. We scrapbook, look at decorating books/magazines, stamp, knit, bead...(or do any other current project we have)..and do lots of talking....there is no agenda. When I started this on Thursday nights...I had no idea where it would lead ...I just wanted a place for women to connect ...a year later I think I can speak for everyone that Thursdays have truly been a blessing to us all. Thanks Girlfriends! If you ever want to join us...come on over...no woman is ever a stranger!

5 comments:

  1. Jackie it is soooo much fun! YOu soooo should I love it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine1:40 PM CST

    I miss coming on Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie....we'd love to have you come! See ya Thursday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine...hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Stop back to read my response :)
Your comment may not appear right away.